Questo forum usa i cookies
Questo forum utilizza i cookies per memorizzare le informazioni se sei registrato e l'ultima visita se non lo sei. I cookies sono piccoli files testuali che vengono memorizzati in locale e tengono anche traccia dei thread letti e quando sono stati letti l'ultima volta. Scegliere se si vuole accettare o meno i cookies.

Un cookie sarà memorizzato nel tuo browser per memorizzare la preferenza ed evitare che venga richiesto nuovamente. Puoi cambiare le impostazioni dei cookies in qualunque momento utilizzando il link presente in fondo al forum.

leaderboard

Try These Sex Acts to Enjoy More Exciting Love-making
Tease with toys

Some people really like using sex toys in bed, and when you have some then there are some things you can do to your partner to push them wild like the handcuffs and the bullet vibrator. A good thing to do is to tease all of them. You are best doing this throughout foreplay, as it will make these wet and desperate for your own cock. A small waterproof moving bullet can be held in the mouth area during oral to really obtain her off. You can also bang her with a dildo and create her beg for your dick. It is one of the hottest sexual intercourse acts you can enjoy, as well as you’ll find it hard to avoid giving in to her demands for the dick.

Public sex

Of all of the kinky things that you can do, public intercourse is way up generally there. Having sex in public feels therefore naughty. You could get caught and also end up in a lot of trouble, or else you might spot others viewing who are keen to just enjoy the show. This is part and parcel of the thrill, which is why it is upon many sexy bucket listings.
Not so keen on being noticed but still want to feel the air flow on your skin? Why not screw in your back garden? It will be a thrilling time and you’ll find that it seems a lot safer than heading out into the world. If you do choose to risk it outside in public areas properly, make sure you dress for your occasion. Skirts are a should for ladies and zip pants are preferable for men.

The latest sex acts

These are simply six of the hottest sexual acts that you have to try, in case you haven’t tried them currently. They are kinky enough in order to spice up sex but you may have other ideas. If so, we would like to hear from you. You can use the opinion box below to share your thinking. It will take no time at all, thus let us know what you think. Have you got a favorite love-making act we’ve missed? Make sure you share it with us.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)